• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New To The Forum and Looking For Opinions/Advice

goodfella3210

Oakley Beginner
Hi, I'm new to the forum but I've owned Oakley's pretty much exclusively ever since I had enough money to buy them. I'm looking for polarized replacement lenses for my Flak Jacket XLJ's and Crosshair S and I don't really want to spend ~$90 each. The Crosshairs have spent too much time on deployment(the lenses are shot) and I have blue regular lenses on the grey Flaks that I never really liked. I think I want to find some black ones for both. Does anyone know of other recommend options available. I've looked at the Revant line and they seem to have pretty decent reviews but I just don't know if they'll hold up. Any suggestions anyone has would be appreciated. Thanks.

Welcome to the Forum. I would recommend the Revant Elite HC3 lenses if you want great polarized lenses and don't want to spend the 90 bucks. They seem to be the best non Oakley replacement on the market right now. I'm pretty happy with the pair I have. @Revant Optics

@goodfella3210 Welcome to the forum! Awesome to have you here.

Let me know if you have any questions about our lenses and I'll be happy to get those answered for you! I'd definitely recommend trying a pair of our Elite lenses for Flak Jacket, I think you'd love 'em. We don't have any Elite lenses available for your Crosshair at this time, but we do have Stealth Black lenses that will be great if you're looking for black lenses. It's one of our most popular lens tints, and usually my go to pair when I'm not rocking Elites. -Kevin

Back