• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New to the forum based on frustration

Such as a GT 40, Eau contraire !
The Gt40 is greatness
IMG_4443.PNG

Blue and orange Gulf is a classic. Quite a few old 911s in that color scheme as well

Bronze polarized is very close to shallow water imho (I have both) and would be a good replacement. Finding a donor lens for shallow blue might not be that easy. Finding a bronze polarized or shallow water prizm donor would be easier. @Chris A Hardaway can cut lenses for you, but you might have to send him your frames.

Yeah I'd bet you mean the legacy deep / shallow blue lenses instead of the deep / shallow water prizms; I have never heard of the prizms being made for bottle rockets.

If you really loved those shallow blue lenses, I know somebody who has a pair he'd be willing to sell once you get exchange access. You'd have to buy the entire lens/frame combo, not just the lenses, and the frame is the same rootbeer (brown) that you said you didn't like, but you could move the lenses over to the frame you like and it'd still be cheaper than getting them elsewhere.

You'll have exchange access in two weeks + 15 posts, or immediate access if you buy a premium membership. Once you get there if you're interested in going this route, let me know.

oH mAN, bOTTLE roCKETS aRNE'T sOMETHING i'M cUTTING aT tHIS tiME.

sORRY, i aM pROOF rEADING! i jUST lIKE hOW tHIS lOOKS!

wELCOME tO tHE fORUM! PS- dEEP bLUE iS hIGHLY uNDERrATED!!! tHE oRIGINAL nOT tHE pRIZM. tHE pRIZM IS jUST aMAZING.

oH mAN, bOTTLE roCKETS aRNE'T sOMETHING i'M cUTTING aT tHIS tiME.

sORRY, i aM pROOF rEADING! i jUST lIKE hOW tHIS lOOKS!

wELCOME tO tHE fORUM! PS- dEEP bLUE iS hIGHLY uNDERrATED!!! tHE oRIGINAL nOT tHE pRIZM. tHE pRIZM IS jUST aMAZING.
Uh sorry, Chris is a bit slowo_O,he may be retarded not sure.but he does great work with lenses, so it's a trade off. You can also try xmetalmaniac

Last edited:
Back