• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New to the Forum, Super pumped!

:welcome: aboard. Be prepared to open your wallet and buy much more than you planned. I came here to buy 2 pairs of Oakley sunglasses and now have multiple pairs, plus 3 display cases, and a bunch or accessories. Its a good forum with lots of great members. Enjoy :cool:

Welcome you will definetly see a lot of great stuff and the members here are outstanding when it comes to any questions you have.

USA Bobsled athlete, from Stillwater OK, just moved with my wife up here to Park City Utah to train full time. i have a part time guest services job. All i do is look at Oakley, so this is perfect!
Welcome to the forum and GOOD LUCK with your training !!!!

Park City, what a lovely place. Good thing is you have a Vault very close to you at Kimball Junction. Great people in that store as well.

Welcome to the forum.

Park City, what a lovely place. Good thing is you have a Vault very close to you at Kimball Junction. Great people in that store as well.

Welcome to the forum.
Yeah I work at the utah olympic park in kimball junction! and got my first pair of eyeshades at the vault just the other day!

Latest Posts

Back