• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

new to the forum. would appreciate some help...

nsd14

Oakley Beginner
hello all
new to the forum as an avid oakley collector (currently own a holbrook & a siphon...have owned plenty others). came on cause i am in need of some help.
i recently got my car broken into and have my most favorite pair of oakleys stolen. i attached the best photo of them i have. bought them around 2009-2011 (cant remember exactly as, getting old). i would like to see if i can find a replacement of them somewhere, but for the life of me, i forgot the style name.

can anyone please help on this?

thanks!

View attachment 706077

hello all
new to the forum as an avid oakley collector (currently own a holbrook & a siphon...have owned plenty others). came on cause i am in need of some help.
i recently got my car broken into and have my most favorite pair of oakleys stolen. i attached the best photo of them i have. bought them around 2009-2011 (cant remember exactly as, getting old). i would like to see if i can find a replacement of them somewhere, but for the life of me, i forgot the style name.

can anyone please help on this?

thanks!

View attachment 706077
Welcome.
I'm sorry to read that your car was broken into.
But only to remove my confusion.
Do you call yourself an enthusiastic collector by owning a Holbrook and a Siphon?
If so, what would you call a member who owns hundreds of Oakleys?

Back