• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

new to the forum. would appreciate some help...

Welcome.
I'm sorry to read that your car was broken into.
But only to remove my confusion.
Do you call yourself an enthusiastic collector by owning a Holbrook and a Siphon?
If so, what would you call a member who owns hundreds of Oakleys?

Vain?

We all started somewhere. If someone has 5 pairs, most people they know would think they're ridiculous. When people see my stuff, they think I'm completely bonkers. And when I say it's about 1/3 of what I had at my peak, I think they wonder why they are my friend!

Vain?

We all started somewhere. If someone has 5 pairs, most people they know would think they're ridiculous. When people see my stuff, they think I'm completely bonkers. And when I say it's about 1/3 of what I had at my peak, I think they wonder why they are my friend!
No offense but I would like find out @nsd14 opinion when a collection begins, ends and when madness sets in..

Hi all
First off, sorry for the broken image. I actually posted on another thread and got my answer (inmate). I actually got that and a prizm stolen.

as for my collection, i tend to only have 3-4 at a time. due to the cost, if there is a new style i like, i tend to resell one i rarely use so i can purchase a new one. but i have owned roughly 15-20 oakleys, just not all of them at one time. my first pair was frogskins i made my parents buy me when i was 13...which i promptly lost 2 months later...lol

collections are how you want them to be. i place no limits to them.

Hi all
First off, sorry for the broken image. I actually posted on another thread and got my answer (inmate). I actually got that and a prizm stolen.

as for my collection, i tend to only have 3-4 at a time. due to the cost, if there is a new style i like, i tend to resell one i rarely use so i can purchase a new one. but i have owned roughly 15-20 oakleys, just not all of them at one time. my first pair was frogskins i made my parents buy me when i was 13...which i promptly lost 2 months later...lol

collections are how you want them to be. i place no limits to them.
Thank you.
I appreciate your honesty.
Unlike some other new member coming to the Forum bragging about their Collection of dozens rare Oakley's and we never see any pictures of.
Welcome once more.

Back