• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New to the Forum

Old School

Oakley Beginner
Indiana
I use to have four or five pairs of of oakleys years ago. My favorite pair was the gen 2 minute rare green ones . Least that's what I am finding on them now . I have not found a pair of glasses that I have liked as much as those . I have been going cheap on sunglasses for years now . My son broke a pair of my pugs the other day so I decided it's time to go back to Oakley s . Was looking on Amazon almost picked up a pair of gas cans . Wife said they were ugly so I went to ebay and found a pair minute glasses like I use to have . I checked the saler out they had a good rating so hopefully they are not fake . Should have them in a week or so . Really kicking myself for being cheap and not buying some of the other glasses i liked . Seeing some of them going for around a thousand bucks .Live and learn . Time to start collecting.

Welcome to the forum, and amen on the minutes. Send a pic of the one you bought and we’ll tell you if they’re fake or not
c13347549d9f4cb14c3923b9c1e639f4.jpg

Nice thanks . I use to be able to spot a fake but that was a long time ago . To bad I think I broke down and threw my old pair away since I broke the ear piece after holding on to them for years .

Latest Posts

Back