• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New to the Forum

Welcome! @Inkkoonce looks like you have another member in the Kato mafia!
Loving the Kato, was following their development from early on. Got my pair last month.Polished black with black prizim lens. Can anyone confirm about the ‘factory pilot’ etching inside the left hand side of the lens being only on the first 1000 produced? Mine has that, also the box came with an outer sleeve with factory pilot printed on it. 👍🏻🇦🇺😎

Oh that’s so cool!! Good for you. I gave up on two wheels in about 91 and got heavily in #swimpaddlesurf 🏄🏻‍♂️🏄🏻‍♂️🏄🏻‍♂️

I’m now doing custom Oakley’s for a guy in Team GB cycling squad. Did you have a custom painter back then?

Hi all, been wearing Oakley’s since 1986 even sponsored by Oakley Australia in the early ‘90’s, still loving them more than ever and just got my first pair of Kato’s.
Welcome to the Kato Mafia😀😀😀 I love me some Katos. I have the same pair you have and also the Super Bowl Prizm Road version. Had the Sapphire but they are now on my Dads face:)

That’s awesome hearing about your Triathlete days:)

Latest Posts

Back