• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New to the Forum

Loving the Kato, was following their development from early on. Got my pair last month.Polished black with black prizim lens. Can anyone confirm about the ‘factory pilot’ etching inside the left hand side of the lens being only on the first 1000 produced? Mine has that, also the box came with an outer sleeve with factory pilot printed on it. 👍🏻🇦🇺😎
I’ve heard the same thing about the etching but I’m not well connected enough to confirm it. 😜

Oh that’s so cool!! Good for you. I gave up on two wheels in about 91 and got heavily in #swimpaddlesurf 🏄🏻‍♂️🏄🏻‍♂️🏄🏻‍♂️

I’m now doing custom Oakley’s for a guy in Team GB cycling squad. Did you have a custom painter back then?
Nobody was doing custom back in the day! Not even Oakley! I did receive a pair of clear cinnamon red frame Mumbo’s (Now M frame) with a prototype black red fade Heater lens. That was pretty cool.

10C05790-4E03-4D93-B596-B1E046A8B38A.jpeg

Photo from around 1996 riding the then (and still!) ‘state of the art’ Lotus110 Time Trial bicycle, I still have this bike, now26 years old Wearing Oakley Mumbo with Heater lens.

Latest Posts

Back