• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New To The Forum!

Im a pitcher so im kinda short on bats, but ive got plenty of leather! Definitely interested in trades like that :whistle:

is there a reason why some users show up as anonymous, while others seem normal and i can view their names and message them?

is there a reason why some users show up as anonymous, while others seem normal and i can view their names and message them?
Depends on what section forum your looking at.It will change after a few weeks and posts on forum. I think 14days 15 posts.edited sorry

Last edited:
cool sounds good.

i would switch to the radars but i feel like they have a creaky feel (if that makes sense) and the lens options don't look as good on my face. I also am always using my shades with a hat and i think the m-frames fit more solidly in that respect but i'd need time with some radars to make a good judgement. Maybe that means i need to get some to get a good test run in, and they might get me hooked.

Back