• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New to the Forum

Plasma or X-Metal?

• Total voters

GilEspy

Oakley Beginner
Nice to be part of the forum. I did not realize that there was an Oakley forum that could be so informative!

First off, my favorite Oakley's of all time would be the Juliet. About 8 years ago I bought some beaten up Juliet's for $95. The problem was that the guy had huge noggin and so the nose bridge was loose and therefore didn't fit my head right. The lenses were a mess as well. Back then, I bought some cheap lenses and just went with it.

I stopped wearing them because they would just fall off of my head due to the loose nose bridge. They have been sitting in my drawer for the rest of the time!!! 2 days ago, I SENT THEM TO X-MAN CUSTOMS FOR AN OVERHAUL!!!!

I'm anxious to have the favorite Oakley's I could never enjoy. They are serial number X0182xx and from the research I've done, I guess that was originally the X-Metal Ruby Juliet X-Men movie release version.

I would love to have some custom cut lenses to go with my newly restored frames if someone could help me out with that.

Anyway, thanks for having me here and I look forward to the being a part of the community.

Gil.

Welcom to the community , Juliets are my favorit glasses, my favorit colorway is Titainium, 24k, Brown, Ti02, carbon, plasma, X-metal and last but not least polished!

:welcome: Enjoy your juliet when you get them back. And soon as you get access to the exchange section, you can put in your wishlist for lenses!

Back