• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New to the forum

:welcome: What Six do you currently own?

I have 2 pairs of Jury's, 2 pairs of M frames, 1 pair of Juliets, and 1 pair that I can't remember what they're called. Something like Flak I think. I also have a timebomb watch and a backpack. I would like to pick up a Double Tap watch at some point also. Not sure which one though. Blue or Stealth I'm not sure.

I have 2 pairs of Jury's, 2 pairs of M frames, 1 pair of Juliets, and 1 pair that I can't remember what they're called. Something like Flak I think. I also have a timebomb watch and a backpack. I would like to pick up a Double Tap watch at some point also. Not sure which one though. Blue or Stealth I'm not sure.
Awesome. Looks like you're off to a GREAT start. Welcome!

Looks like you're off to a good start.

Latest Posts

Back