• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New to the Forum

KL117

Oakley Beginner
Hi everyone,

I've been watching this forum for a few weeks now. Just got into Oakley this past year and want to start collecting Oakley sunglasses and exotic products. I'm very interested in starting a collection and joining this group!

Hi everyone,

I've been watching this forum for a few weeks now. Just got into Oakley this past year and want to start collecting Oakley sunglasses and exotic products. I'm very interested in starting a collection and joining this group!

Welcome to the community! Thank you for joining. As you've undoubtedly seen by watching for a few weeks, you can make your collection as broad or as narrow and specialized as you want to...everyone with this addiction is welcome in here.

Have fun and participate, and make sure you keep us updated on what part of Oakley you're getting into!
:)

Hi everyone,

Welcome to the forum

Back