• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New to the group

Glen Fricker

Oakley Beginner
Hi all. I'm needing some help finding what type of sunglasses I have. I need a new lens. My kids got these for me for Christmas one year, and the lens has seen better days. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

20210504_193949.jpg

20210504_193939.jpg

I went to the Oakley website, but all the have is clear for the Strike lens. Where do I find replacement color, polarized lenses for them?
“Strike” is just the shape of the lens. I’m pretty sure you can put any “New M Frame” lens in, but I’m not familiar enough with them to give you any more info. Maybe @flippj or @Markman69 could help?

Welcome to the forum! After two weeks when you’ve made 15+ posts you have access to the exchange where you can buy sell and trade with other collectors. Some other functionality starts working like private message, etc. You can also shorten the process by becoming a premium member.

eBay is the best for replacement m frame lenses. Aftermarket is a good way to get colored lenses that are good quality without spending a ton!

Back