• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New To These Boards, And Somewhat New To Oakley

TheFranchise

Oakley Beginner
What's up, everyone?

I just stumbled across this forum today and am glad to see I'm not the only guy that's become recently-obsessed with Oakley and their products!

I just purchased my second pair of Oakley shades this past weekend, a simple inexpensive pair of (4-1)^2s. I'd previously had a pair of Crankcases that I loved, but sadly, they fell out of a loose pocket at school one day. I retraced my steps for about an hour, checked both lost and found offices on-campus and to no avail, there was not a "Good Samaritan" out there. I hope the dishonest person's skin is sensitive to the plastic and develops a rash. Okay, not really, but I think you guys would all understand.

But, I made it all better with my purchase this weekend. I love the light weight, the great fit and of course, the lenses are unlike any pair of sunglasses I've ever owned. Crystal-clear. I wore them to the Texas Rangers game this past weekend and didn't squint a single time!

Oakleys rock. That's all I have to say!

-- Stephen

What's up, everyone?

I just stumbled across this forum today and am glad to see I'm not the only guy that's become recently-obsessed with Oakley and their products!

I just purchased my second pair of Oakley shades this past weekend, a simple inexpensive pair of (4-1)^2s. I'd previously had a pair of Crankcases that I loved, but sadly, they fell out of a loose pocket at school one day. I retraced my steps for about an hour, checked both lost and found offices on-campus and to no avail, there was not a "Good Samaritan" out there. I hope the dishonest person's skin is sensitive to the plastic and develops a rash.

But, I made it all better with my purchase this weekend. I love the light weight, the great fit and of course, the lenses are unlike any pair of sunglasses I've ever owned. Crystal-clear. I wore them to the Texas Rangers game this past weekend and didn't squint a single time!

Oakleys rock. That's all I have to say!

-- Stephen

Welcome and I take it you are from Texas right?

Back