• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New to this sight but not new to Oakleys!

I love Fast Jackets and can't believe the discontinued them. My local vault laughs at me because every time they get some in on DE or Clearance I buy them so I have backups.

Welcome to the forum.

Welcome and I agree with @The_Darkone Fast Jackets are very nice if you can live with the increased bulk over half or flak's.

Their durability for lens switching is excellent if done properly. They are very tough to find

I love Fast Jackets and can't believe the discontinued them. My local vault laughs at me because every time they get some in on DE or Clearance I buy them so I have backups.

Welcome to the forum.

I know I hate they discontinued them. I was curious because I would go to Oakley.com to order alot of my stuff earsocks lenses and stuff I sent them message asking if they were discontinued them or what deal was? They replied saying they had been discontinued because people complained saying they were to heavy and something else odd. I thought they were crazy they are no heavier than my Radarlocks and with the Fasts you could easily change lenses out and not have to spend couple minutes cleaning smudges off because you have to touch them to change them.

Welcome! I didn't read the whole post, too long for me; very dizzying to look at.

Sent from Q's Note5

Back