• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New Trade And Vault Items That I Picked Up Yesterday.

dr1ver_eight

I should Work at Oakley
Premium Member
NC
Made a couple of trades with one of my friends, then made a trip to the vault and found some more deals.

Trade items...

img0646q.jpg

img0647go.jpg

img0655z.jpg

Vault Items...

img0649id.jpg

img0650so.jpg

img0651ek.jpg

img0652yvipgq.jpg

Last but not least, I almost had a heart attack when the wife said, "You have to buy those."

img0653eo.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
dude everything is looking great!
but i think those pit bull with +red are my favorite . . .

dude everything is looking great!
but i think those pit bull with +red are my favorite . . .

Thanks nerd...the Juliet and Pit Bull are my 2 faves. Not a huge Thump fan, but they were so cheap that I couldn't walk away from the deal. I'll probably keep one and trade the others away.

Going to the Vault tomorrow! I heard a rumor from my friend that they are having some secret deals going about with the X Metals. I wonder if they're pushing the Half X away? Who knows. I have no idea if this is real or just a rumor, but I will see tomorrow!

thats a whole lot of MP3 players!! :laugh:

great all around pickups...
and especially the IH Juliets... wish my wife would say that to me, could i send her over for training?? :tongue:

Going to the Vault tomorrow! I heard a rumor from my friend that they are having some secret deals going about with the X Metals. I wonder if they're pushing the Half X away? Who knows. I have no idea if this is real or just a rumor, but I will see tomorrow!

Now i'm going to have to go back tomorrow and see...hahaha. I would have to pass on the half X though. Probably the only X-Metal that I have no desire to own. Bought one foe $129 and sold it a month later at a loss.