• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New Troy Lee Breadbox Hand-painted

oakleybezerk

Unicorn Chaser
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
The Rainbow Nation
Must say I'm very much liking these. Not a whole lot of info out on them though.
kuox.jpg

upt6.png

lvbn.png

vzpi.png

<Interior: Oakley Headquarters>

Executive 1 - "So we've got another generic-looking gas-station pair we need to promote. What shall we do?"

Executive 2 - "Well Plan A is always to put gold icons on it and call it Shaun White."

Executive 1 - "Hmmm, let's go with Plan B and push the boat out again. Get Troy on the phone."

Executive 2 - "What, again? Uh, OK. It's speed dial 2 yeah? I hope he doesn't make them look like a child's pair . . . "

Sigh.

<Interior: Oakley Headquarters>

Executive 1 - "So we've got another generic-looking gas-station pair we need to promote. What shall we do?"

Executive 2 - "Well Plan A is always to put gold icons on it and call it Shaun White."

Executive 1 - "Hmmm, let's go with Plan B and push the boat out again. Get Troy on the phone."

Executive 2 - "What, again? Uh, OK. It's speed dial 2 yeah? I hope he doesn't make them look like a child's pair . . . "

Sigh.

LOL!!!

Sorry to the OP and I dont mean to offend any one but a guy can suit up like plastic man and wear this pair and youll win the costume of the year at Comic con. :D
image_zps48a2f010.jpg
image_zps4c5683be.jpg

Last edited:
Back