• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New Troy Lee Pistonbone Fuel Cell.....(PICS)

• Thread starter Deleted member 24
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24

Got the new Troy Lee Pistonbone Fuel Cell today and I must say I'm pleasantly surprised. The photo online looked like just some streaks and swirls on the earstem, but they actually have the Pistonbone theme incorporated into the earstems and microbag. I wish the box would have been a customized box, but it was just the standard green signature series box. Here are closeup pics.

81e807ec.jpg

28388a93.jpg

4d554fc6.jpg

fec29d36.jpg

193129a3.jpg

9f708b15.jpg

66afd2fe.jpg

Very nice. Not too OTT. Look good with the simple mono colour etching. Are these readily available or have you got them through your source BAPD? Don't tell me they're only going to be available in the U'S too.

I was very pleasantly surprised. As of now, they are available readily on the US site. I just bought from them and overnighted them. As for other countries, I do not know. I got number S220.

Yes, the etching is similar to a lightning bolt on both lenses on the edge. They are exactly the same etching as on the Love/Hate Fuel Cell, which is awesome too!

What do they look like on? And if they are numbered, what's the production run?

Back