• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New TwoFace

handluh

Oakley Beginner
good day everyone.. Just bought 2 oakley twoface here in a mall in saudi so its my first thats why im a little bit curious.. Been reading lots of stuffs here regarding fakes or not but then the jade iridium
I bought has no china stamp.. With just the ce stamp on it so im a bit confident on that one.. Then a matte black/ violet iridium.. Just a bit curious because there is a made in china stamp and a somehow erasure below it.. Can someone help me if this is legit or not.. Thanks in advance..
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

good day everyone.. Just bought 2 oakley twoface here in a mall in saudi so its my first thats why im a little bit curious.. Been reading lots of stuffs here regarding fakes or not but then the jade iridium
I bought has no china stamp.. With just the ce stamp on it so im a bit confident on that one.. Then a matte black/ violet iridium.. Just a bit curious because there is a made in china stamp and a somehow erasure below it.. Can someone help me if this is legit or not.. Thanks in advance.. View attachment 211802 View attachment 211803View attachment 211804View attachment 211805View attachment 211806View attachment 211807
Legit

It seems like they originally stamped the 'made in china' too low and re-positioned it to where it's supposed to be. The frames don't look fake to me. FYI, my TwoFace frames just say 'china' on them rather than 'made in china'.

Latest Posts

Back