• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New Unopened 24k XX And Mars

Opinions are like...
Here's mine- I mean my opinion: open them carefully and enjoy them exercising due care.
Let's talk about you for a minute though, it's your thread.
Did you buy them as investments? If so then put them in the safe and forget about them.
Did you buy them to enjoy them? Doesn't seem like a lot of fun looking at two boxes.
I do kinda agree with the inspection perspective- what if there is an issue with them and you sell them someday and they are defective? Then you gotta refund and you've still got things that you never even got to enjoy.
I think LNIB or NIB (opened) is worth about the same as unopened. As a buyer I would feel better about the purchase if the condition were documented.
Would I pay 20% more for a pair just for the enjoyment of opening them? A $100+ premium on these pairs just to open the seal and take the chance on the integrity of the contents? Not me. Really nice used is just fine with me.
Everything I own, everything, I own to use and enjoy the use of. If not then what is the purpose?

Latest Posts

Back