• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New update over weekend

:welcome:
In the Preferences menu, there is a check box for "Show people's signatures with their messages". I'm not sure about the anonymous likes, but if that is specifically happening in the Exchange section then yes it is probably just because you are new.
I haven't gone in the exchange yet since I know I don't have those privileges. I'm referring to all of the other threads. But thanks! :)

If you're using a iPhone try turning it sideways and you can probably see signatures. I don't know about the likes.

If you're using a iPhone try turning it sideways and you can probably see signatures. I don't know about the likes.
I'm on my laptop. I can see the likes when I'm on Tapatalk on my iPhone but not on here for some reason. And I don't see signatures on either, even with it being checked in my preferences.

I'm on my laptop. I can see the likes when I'm on Tapatalk on my iPhone but not on here for some reason. And I don't see signatures on either, even with it being checked in my preferences.
Huh I don't know why it's like that.
It shows that your no shelf whore 137 at the bottom of your post. Is that the part you can't see?

Back