• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New user from Australia

Just joined after the site came up in google looking for hijinx and offshoot frames being the only frames i wear. Good to see so many up for exchange on the forums.
Hi, I found this site the same way - googling for info on larger frames - but there's a wealth of information on everything Oakley here - it's fascinating, and a little addictive!!

Hi, I found this site the same way - googling for info on larger frames - but there's a wealth of information on everything Oakley here - it's fascinating, and a little addictive!!

Yeah have been enjoying reading heaps of threads, what frames do you wear ? I've had others like offshoots and eyepatch 2's but the hijinx are my goto frames, when i get time i will go try on the double edge frames and see how they fit.

I mainly wear Fuel Cells, but I've got a pair of Offshoot as well. The Fuel Cells were a bit tight at first, but over the years one of the arms has come a bit loose, so they're ok now. I've got a beater pair of Hijinx on the way, if they're a good fit I'll look for a decent pair. Not many shops sell Oakleys round my way. I went to a Vault last week to try and look at the Double Edge, but they didn't have any in.

Back