• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale New Valve, Pitboss, Mag M Frame And Fast Jacket

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Selling a polished PB used but frame is good condition the lens was like this when I bought it while back
mazanepu.jpg

yre9e7u9.jpg

it's not peeling but looks like air good under the film somehow I wore it didn't bother me but I'm not You haha asking SOLD shipped..... Next is a NIB Valve Emerald lens polarized
7y7ezere.jpg

asking SOLD shipped ..... Next is a Mag M Frame blue frame Ice lens also throwing in the plastic stand for $300 shipped
ynypabe8.jpg

5ybada9u.jpg

......... Last is a Custom red chrome fast jacket never worn out comes with Black Iridium lens and extra yellow lens in case asking SOLD shipped
9e3uby2u.jpg

u9uha8ys.jpg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Damn man, how many bosses do you have left lol.

Username Hidden said:
Damn man, how many bosses do you have left lol.
Haha ummm 5 PB and 3 PBII

Username Hidden said:
Haha ummm 5 PB and 3 PBII

All five Tron's? Is that the Polished you got off of me?

Username Hidden said:
All five Tron's? Is that the Polished you got off of me?
No it's a different pair I sold those to a buddy in town and Nop only two Trons left haha far cry from my 19 pairs of PB's

Username Hidden said:
No it's a different pair I sold those to a buddy in town and Nop only two Trons left haha far cry from my 19 pairs of PB's

Damn man

Username Hidden said:
Yep I got out of collecting now only keeping what I wear. To many other things going on in my life don't get enough time to enjoy them so passing them along

Those fast jackets are sick wish i had the money. They would be great for my first pair of fast jackets

Username Hidden said:
Those fast jackets are sick wish i had the money. They would be great for my first pair of fast jackets
Don't pass them up haha

Username Hidden said:
Don't pass them up haha
I am already on super super I will leave if if you buy any more stupid sunglasses time out. lol so unless i sell something else i have it is no dice for me