• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New Valves w polarized fire iridium

Lol. I don’t want to break any rules, so I’ll bump the thread next week once I’m eligible for the exchange. And yes, I’m giving them away, not selling.

I just want to say that when i send my PM to Minc this morning i did ask if the Valves were still available i would like to get them as they are a frame that i do like and i already have 2 other pairs.

I dont want this to be looked as i am snatching from another member here, as i did read that another member here manifested interest in them.

Last edited:
Well ain’t this fine!
A double-donor!

?? Wait, is there some sort of issue I’m missing?

I created this thread last week prior to being eligible for the exchange. I was told by a member that I had to be here for 2 weeks before making such a post. Once I was eligible, I reposted this in the exchange because that’s where I was under the impression it was required to be posted. For whatever reason, the thread was locked and I started receiving PMs from various members, expressing their interest . @ChinoTJ was one of the guys that pm’ed me expressing interest, even providing pictures of his other valves to show that he’s a fan/collector, not just someone who was going to flip them - something I specified in my post. I’m sorry if someone was disappointed, but ChinoTJ expressed the most sincere interest, so I responded solely to his PM

Back