• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New Watch Need Your Advice!!

Yea I love the yellow. But to me it looks orange. Im shipping to chop to have him paint the bolts to match

Yeah i think i will get the black HP for sure but cant find a store that has one plus i dont want to pay full price when i can get £300 ($450) off from other stores.

I have the hollow point with the orange dial. This watch gets attention. More people comment on it that you would ever imagine. It is the best watch I have owned.

I have the diamond dial mm and the silver dial mm and I love them they are comfortable and durable enough to wear every day but I don't know about the HP as I don't have one yet.

Picked up a Hollow Point today and wore it for the first time. Reaffirms what I said earlier: the MM/TT remains the better design both by looks and comfort. The HP feels light by virtue of its hollow band design, but that also affects how the band grips one's wrist, i.e., not so well.

Love this MM Diamond Edition
are9ymab.jpg
and I Also Love My HP Black Dial
u3evegeh.jpg

what is the name of this glasses?

Back