• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New Wiretap Knockoffs?

DHOVEO

Oakley Beginner
Hey everyone,
I'm new here and thought I would seek the experts advice on the new wiretaps that released at the latter part of 2013. I purchased some off of Ebay for decent price a week ago without thinking to check for knockoffs. I have them now and they look legitimate. Does anyone know if those are being ripped off yet? They match all of the other pics that I tried to compare them to, include the printing on the inside of the ear stems, Came in an Oakley box with bag and the paperwork, but there wasn't a retail sticker on the box? Can anyone offer some guidance? I really appreciate it. I obviously haven't bought new Oakleys in a long time since my two pairs of Juliets in 2000 and 2001. I'm green here...help? Thanks ahead of time!

I can't tell you yay or may but send me some detailed pics of yours and I'll compare them to my pair, best I can do till sometime with more expertise chimes in!

Edit- pm'd you with info, took lots of pictures to send

Last edited:
I too am interested in knowing. Also if you don't mind my asking which seller did you buy it from?

I got them from ebay, seller JoshBPunk. He ships fast. Box wasn't in "perfect" shape. If these are knock-offs, there the closest thing to authentic I have ever seen. Also, slippery had a good point, with these being relatively new models, it would probably be hard to make a knock off that's really really good. These look just like the ones at sunglass hut and even had the bag and documentation.

Back