• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New X-metal X-Squared Ruby Iridium

Man, you are getting famous over these. I was in the Oakley store in Metrotown after after the girl working there complimented my "Juliets" (then quickly correctly identified them as Romeos, although she still didn't seem 100% sure), the guy told me about someone that had come in wearing brand new "double x's" they bought at Sport Chek for half price.

Pretty sure he thought I was a total dork when I said I had already read about it online.

Very nice score and pretty unbelievable if the picture didn't still have the price tag on it.

It was a great day yesterday. I went back to the retailer and said that the spare nose bomb and #25 temple shock was missing. So they said that they will contact Oakley to get me the spare parts. After a couple of weeks, I called them and they said that they can't get parts for the XS so they knock off $40. Happy...happy...joy...joy...I got a new XS for $167!!!:dance::dance2::imtheking:

It was a great day yesterday. I went back to the retailer and said that the spare nose bomb and #25 temple shock was missing. So they said that they will contact Oakley to get me the spare parts. After a couple of weeks, I called them and they said that they can't get parts for the XS so they knock off $40. Happy...happy...joy...joy...I got a new XS for $167!!!:dance::dance2::imtheking:

I think I know who we need to send out to find deals for us from now on! :assassin:

Man, you are getting famous over these. I was in the Oakley store in Metrotown after after the girl working there complimented my "Juliets" (then quickly correctly identified them as Romeos, although she still didn't seem 100% sure), the guy told me about someone that had come in wearing brand new "double x's" they bought at Sport Chek for half price.

Pretty sure he thought I was a total dork when I said I had already read about it online.

Very nice score and pretty unbelievable if the picture didn't still have the price tag on it.

I have to admit I have fell victim to searching any Oakley retailer in Toronto the past week or two asking if they have any old x-metals in hiding after seeing this post :sorry:

I have to admit I have fell victim to searching any Oakley retailer in Toronto the past week or two asking if they have any old x-metals in hiding after seeing this post :sorry:

I live 7 hrs from toronto... where can I get a pair??? I will drive up this week

I live 7 hrs from toronto... where can I get a pair??? I will drive up this week

Nowhere. That's the problem. I went store to store after seeing this post and realizing the tag was from Sportchek, but everywhere I check they have nothing. Totally random luck I guess, but I'm never that lucky.

Yes, I was totally lucky. I was really surprised to see one. They had it on display and forgot all about it.