• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New X Squared And A Set Of Metal Vaults

All my O Matter frames except 15 of my favorite frogskins and 2 holbrooks. I also still have 1 Flak Jacket used specifically for sports.

Ohh for some reason it seems like you have traded more of your frames. Glad your getting the frames you like though. Just don't hog all of those X-metals from all of the other members

dammit jive.. youre hooked bad! just leave some for me!

Of course I do!

Ohh for some reason it seems like you have traded more of your frames. Glad your getting the frames you like though. Just don't hog all of those X-metals from all of the other members

No I only had frogs, brooks, and the occasional gascan before. It's not hogging from the other members when most of them are enablers on here :).

Nice brah! I was looking at the polished carbon when I decided on the regular carbon, wanted the frame but couldn't justify spending extra for polarized lenses at the time. Congrats! Nice metal vaults too!

Nice brah! I was looking at the polished carbon when I decided on the regular carbon, wanted the frame but couldn't justify spending extra for polarized lenses at the time. Congrats! Nice metal vaults too!

Thanks dude! What color XS frame do you have? Ahhh sh*t I just read carbon hehe. I am trying to trade my frame for an x metal or plasma.