• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New XX

jcesl2

I should Work at Oakley
Virginia
So I found this ebay auction for some perfect condition Juliets. One picture of the glasses, and one of the serial that was too blurry to read. Looked like an x-metal frame with hammerstems. So I asked the guy what the serial number was, and he said XT029310. :dance3:

Anyway, transaction is now completed for $200. Looks like the guy mostly sells antiques. I probably could have offered him less. But I got excited. I don't get to find special deals on CL. So this is my first time getting "special" Juliets. Now I just have to wait 2 weeks for it to show up in the mail. I just hope the guys idea of perfect condition is somewhat close to mine...

gs300- I just PM'd you the item number. Don't want to screw the seller over by posting on the internet that he doesn't always sell through ebay.

I'll post pics after I get them. That will be the true determination of how good a find it was. And yeah, 1st gen :cool:

gs300- I just PM'd you the item number. Don't want to screw the seller over by posting on the internet that he doesn't always sell through ebay.

I'll post pics after I get them. That will be the true determination of how good a find it was. And yeah, 1st gen :cool:

I understand. From the sounds of it sounded like you got a killer deal.

Latest Posts

Back