• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New Zero's out of Seattle..

As gloomy and rainy as Seattle is I am not suprised you got a good deal like this. Very nice and what a good friend. There were some Tron pitbosses for sale in one of my friends area and he didnt want to go get them for me and they were 400!!!!!

So $45 was a good deal? Damn atrain that really sucks. So you never got the glasses?

Yeah man thats a great deal. Whats the condition of the glasses? Nope I never got them. The person didnt want to ship and my friend was the point man and he never made any effort so I missed out. The lady ended up selling them cheaper from the last email she wrote me. I got some Trons eventually but that was a great price for them.

They were advertised as NIB but they only posted pictures of the glasses. I never knew there was a box until my buddy kept antagonizing me with pictures! So it seems they're new with box.

Thanks atrain and I will keep you in mind if they ever leave the case or my buddy's coffee table!

Back