• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Newb From Florida, The Sunglass State

Mike Fear Light

Oakley Beginner
Florida
Hello everyone! Such a sweet forum that I had to be a part of it. I've been wearing Oakley for years and my mind is blown by this database......

Thanks Oakley_Sight! I used to live down in Orlando, I graduated from UCF down there not too long ago. The O-Stores in Universal Studios get some of the rarest stuff I've seen. I'm in the Panhandle now though.....pretty much like Lower Alabama/Georgia with beaches

That was a far move. O town to the panhandle. I am in FL as well, just over in Tampa. Its always nice to have another person from the sunshine state.

Nice never heard the sunglass state before but Hello from a fellow floridan. I don't like that i have no official oakley stores where i live though. Only 1 good authorized dealer that rocks at getting me everything i need.

I lived in Orlando for 9 years - East Side - by UCF - Dean Rd.

Maybe one day I'll return ... time well tell.

Thanks for the memories and welcome aboard!

Haha I used to wind up at the Taco Bell/Long John Silvers on the corner of Dean and University many times. Pretty much the best dinner someone could ask for at 3 a.m.

Back