• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Newb

rattmobbins

Oakley Beginner
Howdy all, new to the forum but FAR from new to the brand.

Got my first pair of Frogskins when I was 12 or so (1992) and have been a massive fan ever since. Still have every pair I've ever purchased, even if they're now broken. Just can't bring myself to get rid of any of them. :)

I'm now up to probably close to 30 pairs (haven't counted in a while), as well as backpacks (4), luggage (2 bags each for the wife and I), messenger bags (2), flip flops, and more clothes than I can count. Like I said, I'm a fan!

In fact, I got a job at Sunglass Hut my junior year of high school (1996) JUST to score the (meager) employee discount on Oakleys. Interesting anecdote, as a result of that job I was one of the first people in the country to score an original Oakley backpack from our Oakley rep when they FIRST started making them. It's what's now called the Icon Pack, but it didn't have a flashy name back then. Just a dope freaking backpack to stand out in the sea of Jansports at my school. Love that thing and still use it to this day!

I don't know how I never knew about this forum, but am looking at getting a Titanium Gearbox watch and stumbled upon this place when I was looking for reviews of Oakley watches, as this would be my first.

Looking forward to getting to you know you all!

Latest Posts

Back