• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Newbie From So. Cal...my X-metals

take a look at your wallet . . .
hopefully you will get a few more Oakleys in the next two month :eek:))

Yep I know exactly where you are talking about. I've been to ACS for the NASCAR race a few years ago. Awesome stuff. Also my buddy Andy lives up the hill in Hesperia, so I'm down there quite a bit. He's the one who took me to Oakley HQ for the first time actually. We both have an O addiction! :laugh: Good to meet you dude! Maybe we'll meet up at HQ one day soon :wink:

Dang, you sound like a So. Cal'er, with your "up the hill" talk! LMAO! I haven't been down to HQ yet, but I have several friends in the area, and me and my friends frequent the OG Cars and Coffee in Irvine, so we're always in the area.

If we don't meet up down here, I'm heading up to your 'hood this coming summer to visit the "out-laws" and chill for a week.

take a look at your wallet . . .
hopefully you will get a few more Oakleys in the next two month :eek:))

If you're referring to some that are being released as I type this...you may be correct!

Dang, you sound like a So. Cal'er, with your "up the hill" talk! LMAO! I haven't been down to HQ yet, but I have several friends in the area, and me and my friends frequent the OG Cars and Coffee in Irvine, so we're always in the area.

If we don't meet up down here, I'm heading up to your 'hood this coming summer to visit the "out-laws" and chill for a week.

If you're referring to some that are being released as I type this...you may be correct!

Sounds hella cool to me! Funny that you mention the "up the hill" comment. I was just talking to the GF the other day about all the Cali specific sayings that slip out of my mouth to this day. :laugh: It takes me about 2 days of being back in Cali to get my "cali accent" back. I even catch myself speaking like that up here every now and then! I get the strange looks :blink:

Sounds hella cool to me! Funny that you mention the "up the hill" comment. I was just talking to the GF the other day about all the Cali specific sayings that slip out of my mouth to this day. :laugh: It takes me about 2 days of being back in Cali to get my "cali accent" back. I even catch myself speaking like that up here every now and then! I get the strange looks :blink:

So do you say "aboot" or "about"?

Back on the Oakley topic, I just got two sets of emerald rubbers for my Juliets, just in case I want to change up the look!

Latest Posts

Back