• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Newbie From So. Cal

bmwmz3

Oakley Beginner
Upland, Ca
Hello all...

I'm new here, but not new to Oakleys. I've been into Oakleys since my old school BMX days, when the grips where the best things out there.

Now that I'm older and into well into my career (RN), married with children, and have a little extra money, I've decided to go after the Oakley's I've coveted, the X-metal line. It started with my very first purchase for my birthday back in September, which was the "new" X Squared. Since then, I've gotten a few Juliets, a couple of Romeo 1's, NIB Romeo 2, and a pair of Penny's (non-serialed).

Anyways, I just wanted to introduce myself! Thank you for listening (reading?).

welcome bmwmz3 - wanna see some pics
hmmmm i guess your ride is a Z3!? :eek:))

Welcome to the forum.... Be prepared to empty your pockets here. Its not that we force you to buy stuff. It happens all by itself. You soon will find trading in your Z3 for an X Metal collection is well worth the investment....As it will save you in gas!!!! Oh and the "tune-ups" are much cheaper!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome to the boards! sounds like you have a nice collection. we would love to see some pictures:)

I have to sit down and get them all so I can start taking pics. It's hard to do when you have daddy/husband duties. I hope to get some up this week.

Welcome fellow socaler!

Thank you!

Sounds like your next post needs to be in the "collection" area with pics!!

Welcome

Thank you! I will probably post up pics here AND in the "collection" area once I get a set of pics I like.

Welcome, as the others said, we need to see pictures!:)

Yes, for sure, they're coming. I need to get two pairs of the Juliets "tuned-up" as they're loose on the bridge.

Nice to see you here

Thank you, I'm very happy to have found this place!

welcome bmwmz3 - wanna see some pics
hmmmm i guess your ride is a Z3!? :eek:))

Thank you, and I will. In the mean time, yes, I have a Z3, an M Roadster to be exact, with a few mods.

DSC_1903.jpg

DSC_1906.jpg

DSC_1899.jpg

Just a few pics of my other passion....CARS!

Aloha bmwmz3!!! I just joined about a week ago too! Great site!! Have fun!

I think I am...it's a great resource site here!

Welcome to the forum.... Be prepared to empty your pockets here. Its not that we force you to buy stuff. It happens all by itself. You soon will find trading in your Z3 for an X Metal collection is well worth the investment....As it will save you in gas!!!! Oh and the "tune-ups" are much cheaper!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, I'm already there. I just looked at my collection of X-metals, and I want to kick myself for buying so many within a few weeks. But when I take them out, I get a smile that nobody understands but me (and you guys/gals)! The good thing is my BMW has been paid off for quite some time, and the X-metals are happening b/c I only have my wifey's car to finish paying for...and the kids private school....and food on the table...maybe I can take the food out, as eating is just over-rated sometimes! LOL!

Latest Posts

Back