• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Newbie From STL

FlakMan

Oakley Beginner
STL
Hey, im from missouri and just got into oakley a couple years ago. I have two pairs of flak jackets and looking to get some x metals eventually. Looking forward to using this great thread!

Welcome to the O Forum, if youre looking into getting some X metals I would recommend doing it now. As you may know Oakley is discontinuing the X Metal line for good because they are shutting down the X Metal plant. With this being said the x metal prices will skyrocket .

Good luck

I agree with Oakleyguy82 there's a discontinuation of x metals and as time passes bye there going to be harder and more expensive to get, try the oakleyvault.com for ausome prices at the moment for x metals, by the way welcome

Pjam23 said:
I agree with Oakleyguy82 there's a discontinuation of x metals and as time passes bye there going to be harder and more expensive to get, try the oakleyvault.com for ausome prices at the moment for x metals, by the way welcome

The links to the vault website have been inactive after a day of them popping up on there. They must have sold out in a heart beat. Nonetheless, welcome to the forum. If you can get to a vault STORE I highly recommend it since they have some good x squareds on sale for about $200-230!

yea I am already getting that I want a new pair feeling and my new pair just got shipped today, its gonna be a problem

Back