• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Newbie from the UK

jim881

Oakley Expert
Hi all,
Thought I would introduce myself as I am the proud owner of some ferrari carbon blades. I'll post some pictures later.
Looking forward to chatting on here and no doubt spending money I don't have :)
My first purchase is probably going to be some replacement lens.

Cheers

Jim

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Jim and welcome from a fellow Brit..

The Carbon Blade is a sweet pair - have them myself....

Hope you find your lenses...!

Hi Jim and welcome from a fellow Brit..

The Carbon Blade is a sweet pair - have them myself....

Hope you find your lenses...!
Hi buddy. I haven't even tried a set on yet so hopefully they will suit me. Gonna do some digging aroinf for some lens. Seen a couple on here but I doubt they will ship to the UK.
Revantoptics seems to be only only real supplier of them, struggling to find genuine oakley ones.

Hi buddy. I haven't even tried a set on yet so hopefully they will suit me. Gonna do some digging aroinf for some lens. Seen a couple on here but I doubt they will ship to the UK.
Revantoptics seems to be only only real supplier of them, struggling to find genuine oakley ones.
There's a great bunch of guys on here who are mainly only too willing to help. Get your time in and post count up , then you can start your search....

As promised. Absolutely love them. Also ordered some black iridium lenses from @Chris A Hardaway
f66faac0ad713b98b2ab97c3ca294822.jpg
1aaa702e3aee55090dafc24aa8a7250f.jpg

Back