• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Newbie from VA

OAKLEYHILLBILLY

Oakley Enthusiast
I'm a newbie to this website but definitely not a newbieOakley LOL.
I work for LensCrafters for five years the last three years I was the Oakley Guru. I have been collecting Oakley since I was about 12 years old. unfortunately as a kid didn't take good care of them even though I onlyhave about 15 pairs now I like them all and take good care of them now.

I have the Medusa , OTT, C-Sixx, Pit Boss 1 and 2 ,madman, a few X metals and other random common ones..

Trying to get some post up so I can sell a couple display cases that I have LOL

( reposting here since it looks like I posted in the wrong spot originally LOL)

Welcome to the Forum....Its a great reference site and a lot of good people on here that help a lot. I have been on for a year and a half but wish I found it sooner. The buy trade sell area is addicting. I am in Northern VA. Not sure where in VA you are. I have a modest collection. Nothing too crazy but wear everything I have. Nothing too sacred to mess up!!!!

I'm a newbie to this website but definitely not a newbieOakley LOL.
I work for LensCrafters for five years the last three years I was the Oakley Guru. I have been collecting Oakley since I was about 12 years old. unfortunately as a kid didn't take good care of them even though I onlyhave about 15 pairs now I like them all and take good care of them now.

I have the Medusa , OTT, C-Sixx, Pit Boss 1 and 2 ,madman, a few X metals and other random common ones..

Trying to get some post up so I can sell a couple display cases that I have LOL

( reposting here since it looks like I posted in the wrong spot originally LOL)
Welcome to the forum

Welcome to the Forum....Its a great reference site and a lot of good people on here that help a lot. I have been on for a year and a half but wish I found it sooner. The buy trade sell area is addicting. I am in Northern VA. Not sure where in VA you are. I have a modest collection. Nothing too crazy but wear everything I have. Nothing too sacred to mess up!!!!

Im in Va Beach area!

Hey Hillbilly - Welcome to the community! A redneck Oakley-wearin' Pepsi-drinkin' Nascar-watchin' Trailer-livin' cousin-humpin' good ol' boy is always welcome in here!

And if you're the civilized type of Hillbilly, then thank you for signing up, my good man, please stick around and contribute. ;)

Back