• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Newbie from Yorkshire uk

Bassjunkie

Oakley Enthusiast
Hi guys I'm Jay. Been collecting oakleys for years now when I get the cash to buy some. Got myself a single aluminium tower and now have around 30 pairs.
Trying really hard to buy some tron pitboss but they are impossible to source over here. Managed to get the transformers Gascan though but want the tron stuff!!
Good to meet you all

Hi guys I'm Jay. Been collecting oakleys for years now when I get the cash to buy some. Got myself a single aluminium tower and now have around 30 pairs.
Trying really hard to buy some tron pitboss but they are impossible to source over here. Managed to get the transformers Gascan though but want the tron stuff!!
Good to meet you all

welcome to the forum bro! enjoy the community! just be patient and you will have the chance to own the trons!

hi! and welcome to the forum - always good to see another Brit on hear....

Hi guys I'm getting those trons if it kills me lol. Will post some pics up later when I can get to my cabinet lol. On the meantime here are my latest additions a pair of uranium flak jackets with the prism lens I bought whilst in majorca

20150630_154348.jpg

Back