• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Newbie Here....beginner Collector.

30k mi on the odometer...that is low when your dealing with used vettes.

Actually not really. That's on the high side (I am not trying to act like a smart a**) the local corvette club only has there cars for weekend warriors and they have under 10k miles on them. My dad bought his used with 2k miles 3 years ago and has a little over 7100 on it now.

And for my camaro it is a weekend car also. I have had it since September of 2009 and it just rolled over 3600 miles.

Actually not really. That's on the high side (I am not trying to act like a smart a**) the local corvette club only has there cars for weekend warriors and they have under 10k miles on them. My dad bought his used with 2k miles 3 years ago and has a little over 7100 on it now.

And for my camaro it is a weekend car also. I have had it since September of 2009 and it just rolled over 3600 miles.
I'm basing it off cars that are ACTUALLY driven. Some corvettes are sold for 35k with 80k mi. For a used car of this caliber 30k mi is low especially considering the price. All of ours cars even my mustang are driven DAILY and sit in the driveway under a carport when parked.

No doubt they were Fuel Cells.

If he found them in the forecourt store, they'd have more likely been Gascans.
Cos they keep their Oil Drums round the back.
He found a pair of gascans similar to mine and a pair of polarized ones with the metal frames not sure the model. All of my oakleys I bought...not found though.

Back