• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Newbie Here From Cali

Evodrgn

Oakley Beginner
SF,CA
I've always been fascinated with Oakley's design but never really owned a pair myself until about 3 years ago when i came upon a pair of Jawbones for cycling. Since then I've managed to obtain a pair of Don Pendelton Fuel Cells, the Max Fearlight Holbrooks, and a pair of Holbrooks with the Hawaiian flag with Jade iridium lenses. I caught wave of this forum through one of Eyespy0099's youtube videos when he mentioned it so i decided to check it out and after looking around finally decided to sign up today! I look forward to what 2013 brings and hopefully getting my hands on some of the older limited edition glasses! Thanks!

welcome to the forum . . .

hopefully you will grab some pairs from your wishlist in 2013!

welcome to the forum . . .

hopefully you will grab some pairs from your wishlist in 2013!

Thanks! I'm looking forward to the Pit Boss II if it's released as an elite model and maybe grabbing the Jupiter factory lite white carbon with ice iridium lenses

Welcome! Hope you enjoy your time here! I know your wallet sure wont!

Haha! Ya my wallet wont like me after i get a few of the pairs i have in mind from ebay lol

I try and wear my oakleys every chance the sun shines in the bay area. Somewhat hard to do when you cant tell if its gonna be sunny or foggy haha

Latest Posts

Back