• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Newbie - Herefordshire UK

Good news! Oakley found and returned my X-metals fitted with my new lenses. I took a formal (in writing) approach and documented everything which I think pressured them (reluctantly) into making an effort to look for them. And it worked because they then found them. I'm well relieved as when I looked at their current range I suddenly realised how their products have changed - and not for the better!

Moto
Congrats. You got very lucky regardless of the approach. Hopefully you've learned not to send them there ever again.

Good news! Oakley found and returned my X-metals fitted with my new lenses. I took a formal (in writing) approach and documented everything which I think pressured them (reluctantly) into making an effort to look for them. And it worked because they then found them. I'm well relieved as when I looked at their current range I suddenly realised how their products have changed - and not for the better!

Moto
Fortune smiled on you. Great news.

Back