• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Newbie - Hold out for X Metal XX or have new?

Depends on what you buy honestly. If you get new and hot or old and heavily discounted . There be will be more money in your pockets.

You tell me what Oakley have now (currently in the website or store) that you can get and resell here right away at the forum for more!

Recent examples, carbon shift for 1/3 of the MSRP or Ferrari Badman at 70% off MSRP here in the forums.

Thx Guys. The thing that really p__'d me off was when I asked them if my glasses were found would I be able to have them back if I'd accepted their offer and they said 'No'. I think that's really out of order as they're my glasses and I think I have the right to have them back whatever / whenever, if found.

I also think they're really dragging their feet. It's always me having to do the chasing and they don't give any impression of trying very hard to find them. In my mind, if what they say is true and they were sent to Italy by mistake, it shouldn't be that difficult to trace them. Unless they've been stolen and don't want to tell me.

From your feedback it sounds like the new stuff, even top end, isn't as good as the X Metal XX.

I'm going to write to them next week and tell them what I think is a reasonable solution. Se what they say.

Moto

Back