• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Newbie Looking For A Juliet/Romeo

Ah, you're in Holland? You'll be paying Euro- rather than US-style prices then, unfortunately. 300 Euros should come with a box or be one of the rarer models - if you PM me a link I can take a look at it.

Yes, it's an alloy of 5 metals, the major part of which is titanium - it's guesswork as to the other 4, Oakley didn't make the composition public.

Those are genuine (but not the greatest photos from which to tell), but with a custom box and bag, somewhat over priced in the European market. 300, € is about £235 - for those I'd be looking to pay no more than £175 really. Not sure how well rootbeer rubber goes with fire lenses either.

Thnx! Too expensive!and the guy calls this one rare.... I will look around for another pair since I am in no rush to buy one. I have to learn a lot more about the composition of the metalls and the history of these modells. The oakley story is fascinating, can't thank Jim enough for starting this brand

Shop wisely my friend,,, currently i only have 4 X-metals,, 3 of the juliets and one pair of pennys.
Luckly the most ( so far) i have spent on a pair is $120. Thats not including any tune ups or refinishing.

My advice is don't start cos it won't stop. Got my first pair just over a month ago and now I have a penny and now a romeo on the way. Already thinking bout another romeo and I didn't have the money for this pair lol.

there is a forum member on here with a unique purple pair .....we can sand blast it and make an x-metal out of it.

Back