• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Newbie Looking For Advice

mtbiker

Oakley Beginner
I have 6 pairs of Oakleys, 2 Fast Jackets, 1 Jawbone, 2 Jupiter LX, 1 Ti square wires.

Just decided I need to get a pair of X metals. Problem is, I am having trouble figuring out were to start. Do any of the Oakley stores in Las Vegas have X metals to try on to decide which ones to get? Should I just start with Juliets or should I consider something else? Is ebay the go to place to get them?

welcome to the forum.

I'd recommend you hit the store to try them on if you can. 702 is from Vegas and he can tell you if they have any from the last time he was there.

Stores first but time is not on your side. Check out the X metal exchange forum here, Ebay (careful there, educate yourself and know what your looking at before you buy from Ebay especially), Oakley Vault stores maybe. As far as which pair to get, If you have a large head, Romeo 1, Romeo 2, X Squared, and some say XX are good, if you have a smaller head Juliets, Penny, and maybe Half X..not sure of the fit for the half X. Easier pairs to obtain seem to be Juliets and X Squared from what I have seen.

Welcome to the forum! And i think your best bet would be to wait until you can use the exchange section and do business here.

Latest Posts

Back