• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Newbie - R&D Test Eng In Mad Science (FHR) On Sabbatical In New England

bozzo

Oakley Beginner
Hi there,

I figure I'd join after lurching for a while. I have worked as R&D Test Engineer (Military) at Oakley Headquarters for a couple of years before having to move to New England for family reasons. It was my dream job but I'll get it back in a little more than a couple of years... "I know people" :cool:

Oakley enthusiast since the mid 90's, I have been increasing my collection lately from eBay and other local sources. I started with Eye Jackets 1.0, then Straight Jacket 1.0 and I have not stopped since. During my time at FHR I snagged everything I could (free goggles, Xmetal square Ti, Plaintiff, first production models of Pitbulls) on top of using my allotment (20 pairs + watches + goggles at 70% off).
I have a few duplicates that I'd be willing to trade, just PM me...

Take care

bozzo

Welcome aboard, I too love the original run styles of the EJ and SJ. Cant wait to see what you have in your collection.

Thank you all. I need to pull stuff out of the cardboard box and document better what I have. Just received my latest pick won on eBay: original silver Racing Jackets. Pics to follow soon.

Back