newbie to site not so oakley | Oakley Forum
  1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to see less ads, post topics, browse Oakleys, make friends and more!
    Register Now
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. dimebar1977

dimebar1977 Oakley Beginner

hello there,thanks for having me and for proving im not alone when it comes to aquiring oakleys products of old really.a question for you guys im trying to get in contact with a guy who has lanyards for sale but thread is locked and i cannot get hold of him so any ideas as to getting this sorted,thanks.

SEAN WAYNE likes this.
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Amanoramonkey

Amanoramonkey Oakley Expert

You need to read the exchange rules.

Funky-Trixtar likes this.
  3. Amanoramonkey

Basically you must be a member for at least 14 days and have at least 15 posts to access the exchange.
    Or go premium

Funky-Trixtar likes this.
  4. Wesleypipesyo

Wesleypipesyo #crack-open-a-cold-one

Hey

dimebar1977 likes this.
  5. dimebar1977

sad face but then ive waited so far since i saw them when they came out i can manage a few more days.

Amanoramonkey likes this.
  6. dimebar1977

so far ive have sa far ive had sub zeros,racing jackets,water jackets,splice,gas cans,two face,m frames,e wires not really my style but had to have a pair,monster goggles which were stolen early this year a major pain for me as i loved the fit and the look of em.snow boarding jackets,quilted jackets,jean whick i couldnt get enough of and all have been worn out patched and worn out again,flip flops still going,skull and bones belt and a few others,trainers,baseball caps of many designs,irish dealer oakley oval badges and im sure ive probaly forgotten some bits.im still buying

7. Amanoramonkey

Nice man shame about the stolen monsters sounds like your a real oakley fan. Welcome aboard.

8. dimebar1977

yas thats a sore one for me,they were the root beer brown and same lens bronze im sure.still have the box and recipts for them

9. Amanoramonkey

Shame some people can't keep their hands off things that don't belong to them once you have exchange access you could probably pick one up here for a reasonable price.

10. Wicked

Wicked I should Work at Oakley Premium Member

:welcome: Guess you are from overseas?