• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Newbie with eyes on Monster Dog Wiskey

Long time Oakley lover (~1995) first time forum member. Had a pair of Monster Dog Wiskey that I got in NYC about 10 years ago. They were such a perfect fit and feel that I usually forgot they were on. Was at the beach recently and got nailed by a wave as I looked toward one of my kids. The worse feeling ever as I felt them come off my face under water...
Need some newbie guidance as to how best to put a call out for a pair of Monster Dog Wiskey.
Thanks!
Which beach? Asking for a friend

POIDH
[/QUOTE

I have several pairs of whiskey fade frames in excellent condition. I also have 2 pairs of brown fade as well. Let me know if you have any interest.

Long time Oakley lover (~1995) first time forum member. Had a pair of Monster Dog Wiskey that I got in NYC about 10 years ago. They were such a perfect fit and feel that I usually forgot they were on. Was at the beach recently and got nailed by a wave as I looked toward one of my kids. The worse feeling ever as I felt them come off my face under water...
Need some newbie guidance as to how best to put a call out for a pair of Monster Dog Wiskey.
Thanks!
Welcome

Latest Posts

Back