• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

In the Oakley Vault online I noticed a pair of Fuel Cell Jupiter Camo's. Would that be a good purchase for the second pair? :)

Thank you everyone for the warm welcome!

Well, I ended up buying another pair already. I purchased the Fuel Cell! The frame color is Matte Black with the lens color Black Iridium Polarized and with the Polished Black Icon. What do you all think of that? I wasn't sure of the icon color because I was debating on the Polished Black, Polished Chrome, Satin Silver and Team White. I think the Polished Black Icon would look a lot better on the Matte Black?

I will post pics up of my two sunglasses once I get my second pair. :)

Thank you everyone for the warm welcome!

Well, I ended up buying another pair already. I purchased the Fuel Cell! The frame color is Matte Black with the lens color Black Iridium Polarized and with the Polished Black Icon. What do you all think of that? I wasn't sure of the icon color because I was debating on the Polished Black, Polished Chrome, Satin Silver and Team White. I think the Polished Black Icon would look a lot better on the Matte Black?

I will post pics up of my two sunglasses once I get my second pair. :)

That one is up to your taste. The good thing is that the icons are swappable easily in the fuel cell. Pop it out and pop a new one right in.
I'd say try a few out and see what you like.

I do like the all black also but sometjmes a little contrast works too.
Oh, and congrats on the pickup!

That one is up to your taste. The good thing is that the icons are swappable easily in the fuel cell. Pop it out and pop a new one right in.
I'd say try a few out and see what you like.

I do like the all black also but sometjmes a little contrast works too.
Oh, and congrats on the pickup!
Thank you so much! I like the Matte Black because it looks cool and you can't see scratches as much as the Polished Black. I am so new to Oakley that I didn't know that you could swap out the icons, that is good to know! Do they have them on their website? I'm guessing they do but wanted to ask.

Back