• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

newbies reason for joining this forum

well, after one week. the glasses are great, the lens are beautiful. i have not worn any of my others since getting these. the only thing i didn't notice about the lens is that the underlying tint is brown not grey like the ice polarized. also the light transmission is around 16% and not 9% still looking for ice polarized, i like my lens darker. it's hard to trust all the sellers on ebay with juliet lenses. does anyone here know of a legit seller with ice polarized juliet lens, preferably new in box?

well, after one week. the glasses are great, the lens are beautiful. i have not worn any of my others since getting these. the only thing i didn't notice about the lens is that the underlying tint is brown not grey like the ice polarized. also the light transmission is around 16% and not 9% still looking for ice polarized, i like my lens darker. it's hard to trust all the sellers on ebay with juliet lenses. does anyone here know of a legit seller with ice polarized juliet lens, preferably new in box?
Best bet is just get a custom cut lens done by @Chris A Hardaway

oakley vault.jpg
hey guys i purchased this on ebay just now for $50 bucks with perfect foam. but i think this one is smaller and wont hold my juliets. is this correct for me to assume? i think it would fit my square wire 2.0's though

I think I might sell similar aftermarket lenses. I just don't do them online, I keep them for 6 base frames anyway. I wonder if those Juliet's aftermarket lenses are on the correct curvature.
What were you charged of you don't mind me asking. I charge around $70 for similar aftermarket lenses.