• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

newbies reason for joining this forum

Pretty sure it's from a Happy Madison movie. Anyone know which one?!
yes from WATERBOY. i like the pic. the pic describes that moment of sheer perfection. i have use it on social media for a long time. i raced radio controlled gas and electric cars in the southwest for the last 30 years, hence the racesrc

Hey @Racesrc did I say I couldn't do polarized lenses? Pm me, I can do almost any color custom cut, authentic Oakley lens color in the Juliet for you! Starting around $89, or $110 for polarized iridium. Sapphire or Ice I could probably figure out.

Does It have to be ice polarized?

Why not SIP?
does not. could be BIP. IIP and BIP are 9% light transmission. the rest are 10% or higher. all my lenses are either ice iridium or same polarized, or black iridium or the same polarized. when i say it like that it's because my m-frames do not have the polarized versions. but the others do. its darker and i like darker

Hey @Racesrc did I say I couldn't do polarized lenses? Pm me, I can do almost any color custom cut, authentic Oakley lens color in the Juliet for you! Starting around $89, or $110 for polarized iridium. Sapphire or Ice I could probably figure out.
that answers my next Q, what is the S in SIP. now i know

I think I might sell similar aftermarket lenses. I just don't do them online, I keep them for 6 base frames anyway. I wonder if those Juliet's aftermarket lenses are on the correct curvature.
What were you charged of you don't mind me asking. I charge around $70 for similar aftermarket lenses.
he has been an oakley dealer since their were oakley dealers. he has the same #6 or #8 blanks that anyone else has. i can get any lens polarized or non cut and installed for $50. he is now getting me a deeper blue mirror but with a grey base blank for my next lens. i have known him and his mom for more than 20 years. he is also going to get me ruby polarized grey base.